- We meticulously follow the CBSE standardized curriculum from Class I to XII. In Kindergarten, learning is made a joyous venture through play way method.
- Our curriculum adds qualitative content beyond the prescribed syllabus; maximizes students’ progress in intellectual, spiritual, emotional, physical, cultural and artistic fields; emphasizes activity-based and experiential learning and focuses on self-exploration and learning through co-scholastic activities.
- We seek to develop in our students the ability to think beyond the boundaries of the classroom walls, the text in the books and the exam marks. In fact, the objective is to shape a child’s mind to learn not just for the grade he is in, but to learn for life with a chain of activities needed to translate education goals into concrete activities that are relevant to its needs.
- Right from the start to the senior secondary level, the goal is to promote need based learning of not just the standard subjects but also life skills like value education, fitness, etiquette and team work.
- At senior secondary level, a broad balanced and coherent curriculum as framed by CBSE is provided to engage students in a variety of learning experiences.
- Evaluation is based on comprehensive assessment of performance throughout the year. The various fields are class response, lab activity and project work, participation in cultural activities, personality, response and sensitivity to environmental and social issues.