- Faculty development program – Resource person visits once in a month
- Career development program – For higher secondary students
- In Service trainings – To review and analyze the teaching methods.
- Orientation for the faculty to use digital classrooms
- To develop reading skills, use of library and conducting book fairs.
- Story telling session for developing listening skills for primary and pre-primary level
- Creative writing competitions to develop writing, Picture comprehension for lower classes
- Debate, assembly talks, Personality portrayal to develop speaking skills.
- Cultivating leadership through the students council.
- Sloka recitation from bagavad gita, Bhajans and meditations to develop the mental strength of the children.
- Exposure to current affairs and participate in inter school, district, state level competition like quizzing, Olympiads, literary competittions
- Board Batch students are given special coaching during the morning hours and their performance analysis is done at the end of each test and the review is recorded.